There was a great turnout on Thursday 16th November 2017 at the Centquatre in Paris for the 5th edition of the Digital Innovation Day. An event open to all EBG members (the main Think Tank on digital innovation), dedicated to the latest developments on all digital markets.
From digital, marketing and innovation circles, the participants were able to draw inspiration from concrete cases and best practices in digital technology. This event highlighted the latest innovative trends and the best Start-up and Major Group synergies enabling each one to accelerate their transformation.
Gfi Informatique, a major partner of the event, was present with several highlights throughout the day. The topics covered by our experts were a great success as the conference rooms were completely full for all the sessions hosted by Gfi Informatique and its digital agency Awakit. The Gfi group was also represented thanks to the demonstration corners on its stand:
- Computer Vision & Omnicommerce with a model illustrating in store customer tracking.
- Innovation - Virtual & augmented reality for businesses with a demonstration and use cases of the PARA headset.
- Digital technology with Awakit experts presenting their references and awakening your digital DNA.
- Analytics & Insights with the Gfi Informatique specialists bringing you the solutions to develop your client capital and accelerate your business.
Relive the day on Twitter.
Digital Synergies 2017:
Improving the customer experience - The 15 pioneering projects in terms of breakthrough usage and technological advances. Tanguy Commault, director of Awakit, Gfi Informatique's digital agency revisited the cases in the competition, the morning spent by the jury and presented awards to the 3 winners:
- Cyrillus | "SMARTALOG - My catalogue just for me", we haven't heard the last of paper!
- PAYBYPHONE | "The parking meter is prehistoric", when paying for parking becomes (almost) pleasant.
- AXA | "FIZZY - The Blockchain that refunds you", a delayed flight: it’s refunded... and without having to make a claim.
To discover all the cases and learn more about the winners: download Digital Synergies 2017. (French edition only)