The solution architect designs and develops solutions based on technical requirements from the customer. He is responsible for the functional or/and technical architecture, including design. He delivers advice on best practices and best use of the technology and product. The architect provides clear guidelines to the team during implementation and is responsible for the end result. On a senior level, the Solution Architect can act as project manager and guide a team through every aspect of the project. He delivers a cost-effective state of the art architectural design in line with the customer requirements and the expectations of the customer.
- Proactively provide feedback regarding infrastructure engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and operate at different levels
- Ability to balance what is strategically right with what is practically realistic
- Excellent technical architecture skills
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in IT methodologies
- Familiar with infrastructure implementation/management and service/operations management
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on offerings
- Understanding of development lifecycle management
- Experience in project and task planning
- Minimum of 10+ years experiences in infrastructure technologies
- Minimum of 5+ years experiences in cloud technologies and available services
- Demonstrates knowledge of virtualization technologies e.g. VMWare, hosting, storage, network, Hyper V, capacity planning
- Experience with all of the following: Cloud IaaS/PaaS, Azure, O365, Cloud Integration etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Certification: Azure Cloud Architect
- Languages: Advanced knowledge of French (C2) in combination with English (C1)
Entité de rattachement
Gfi Informatique est dans le top 10 des Entreprises du Numérique. Grâce à nos 12 500 collaborateurs dont 9 300 en France, nous accompagnons les entreprises dans leur transformation digitale. Nous poursuivons actuellement un plan de développement ambitieux dans lequel nous souhaitons vous associer. Venez partager vos compétences, vos savoir-faire au sein de nos équipes et exprimez votre audace au sein d'un Groupe qui bouge !